Schmalleger and Volk MUST be clearly cited in-text multiple times in each answer, and all in-text citations MUST include a page number.
· The exam period ends at 11:59pm PST on Friday, August 21st, 2020.
o Late exams will not be accepted under any circumstances.
o Any exams submitted after 11:59pm PST on Friday, August 21st, 2020 will earn a score of 0/25.
· Exams must be submitted through the Final Exam assignment drop box, which is located under the week 7 module on the Crim 101 eLearn course shell.
o I do not accept exams through any other means (e.g., e-mail).
· Type your answers directly into this document below each question and upload the completed document to the Final Exam assignment drop box on the eLearn course shell.
· The exam is assessed out of 100 possible points which will be factored down to 25% of your final grade.
· There are 7 short answer questions and 1 essay question.
o You must answer all 8 of these questions (no choice available).
· The short answer questions relate to content from the midterm onward, but the essay question will require you to draw from knowledge youve obtained throughout the entire class.
· All answers must be in essay format (i.e., proper sentences and paragraphs).
o Bullet pointed answers are not accepted. https://bestofassignment.com/philosophy-ethics/the-article-can-be-found-on-this-link-https-nmaahc-si-edu-learn-talking-abou/
o Dont waste time on introductory and concluding paragraphs. Focus on the content and answering the questions at hand.
· There is no minimum/maximum length for your answers.
o The length of your answers will be based on how long it takes you to fully, completely, and accurately answer each question. However, dont include filler just include content that clearly answers the question at hand.
· All of your answers must be clearly based in both in-class materials (i.e., lecture, videos) AND the required course text. All answers will require the thoughtful and accurate integration of all of these resources (the required course text included).
· Dont rely on lecture slides.
o You must be able to work with lecture materials beyond simply reiterating the words on the lecture slides.
o Remember, in lecture we discuss far more information and complexities of these issues that arent on the lecture slides, so you will actually need to use knowledge obtained in class and your lecture notes to answer these questions. https://homeworkhelpersblog.com/deliverable-7-report-on-technology-and-emerging-trends-10-12pages/
o You do not need to cite lecture materials I will know when youve used them.
· Schmalleger and Volk MUST be clearly cited in-text multiple times in each answer, and all in-text citations MUST include a page number.
o All in-text citations must be formatted in accordance with APA 7th (Author, year, p. #).
o If required course text is not clearly or properly cited in-text you will not be eligible for the credit associate with the use of required text (note: every single question requires the use of the course text).
· You CANNOT use any external sources.
· All of your answers must be in your own words.
o YOU CANNOT USE ANY DIRECT QUOTES, AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECT QUOTES NOT EVEN ONE.
o Penalties will be applied to each answer with quoted material.
o Do not plagiarise or patch write.
o All of the answers must be truly and fully in your own words and properly paraphrased.
· No credit will be given for answers that arent clearly based in course materials (i.e., lecture, required course text).
o You cannot use your personal opinion, lived experiences, knowledge obtained from other classes, or external sources to answer these questions.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.